Domestic Fencing Installations in Lancashire
We don't just do commercial fencing installations, we do work on domestic fencing installations as well. If you need a new garden fence or fencing, big or small, then Lancashire Fencing can assist you.
There are a number of different types of fences for your house or garden, these include:
- Panel fences (concrete or wooden posts, with or without gravel boards)
- Close board fences
- Picket fences
- Trellis work
- Post & rail
- Lap panels
- Chain link fencing
- Feather edge
If you have seen or have an idea about a fence or style of fencing that you are looking for please feel free to contact us, we will do as much as we can to meet your requirements.
Here are some pointers to consider when thinking about a new garden fence:
- Does your old one need to come out?
- Have you a shared boundary?
- What are the access and ground conditions like?
- Do you have changes in elevation or angles in your garden?
- Do you need gates and or access?
- Concrete posts/wooden posts/metal railing/trelis work?
Gone are the days when the only choice you could make with your garden fence was "what colour shall we stain it"!
We only use the highest quality materials for our fencing.
We are happy to work on a supply and install basis, or simply to install only, with you supplying all the relevant material.
Lancashire Fencing also offer a fence repairing service so we can repair and replace existing fences.